Thread: X-maxx any one have any comments?

Post X-maxx any one have any comments?

Hey guys,

R/C has been a great hobby for me since the day i can remember getting my first little R/C car. Then i started getting anything from small engine cars, planes, boats and small/big helicopters truly loved every minute. These days i have more time on my hands and i wan't to get something a bit bigger and start having some real out door off road experiences. I have seen the X-maxx classified ads site and they have caught my eye, loads of good reviews and they are going for a reasonable price. I have been searching YouTube checking out some videos and all looks good.

X-maxx description as reads on the site

"Brutal Strength. Extreme Power. Massive Fun!
    This is the Traxxas X-MAXX 4WD RTR Brushless Monster Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Traxxas TQi Radio System and equipped with TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) technology.
    The Evolution of Tough
    The X-Maxx is a clean-sheet design, engineered from the start to take Traxxas Tough to a whole new level. Unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size, and ferocious determination makes this mighty monster a truly worthy successor to the Maxx legacy.
    The full X-Maxx experience of strength, power, and agility relies on all the carefully engineered details that begin to emerge when you peel back the layers. Old conventions were discarded as every system and dimension was examined and taken to a level worthy of the Maxx legacy.
    Size Wins
    X-Maxx is enormous. Size wins by giving you the advantage to power over and through extreme landscapes. Mammoth 8 inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable Monster truck fun.
    Extreme Power
    Wildly over-powered, X-Maxx stays true to form with its Maxx DNA. 6s 22-volt dual-LiPo muscle and a Velineon 1600XL Big Block motor propel X-Maxx with brutal authority and an exacting quickness that completely defies its enormous size.
    Exclusive Self-Righting

So from all of that above what can you tell that it don't?? from the customers, users and lovers of the R/C X-maxx how is it to drive?? and what is the maintenance like too?

Any information/advice maybe on a different R/C model would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have been comparing R/C trucks online for hours and hours, for the price range i am looking at nothing is beating the X-maxx! Is there anyone on here that would argue and say different?

It is looking like a winner to me!!

For the readers out there

After searching far and wide the X-maxx in the way forward no changing my mind now. I have searched online as well and to be honest you should check this site out http://www.forsale.co.za/traxxas i will not big it up in anyway but im sure you will be happy with it